Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Post

This here is me first post! I's ganna try ta use proper English here but don't count on me ta do it ofen.
JUST KIDDING!
But this is my first post(and I will try to use proper English as well, but i don't think that will be a problem:))  Hopefully my next post will be an Interesting story. Most of my stories will be split in chapters I think...so KEEP TRACK!  no, I figure away to keep em in order...some how. ANY ROADS! (<-- there Hannah i used it.....It still sounds annoying though!)So do you get the piont of this blog? Oh, and BTW every story is COPYRIGHT Not that i think any one would steal but..JIC(Just In Case) Please Comment, post, give any Ideas(i will credit them to you) and definitely tell me if i have any errors! (like comma problems,,,,,)If you want to join this blog just tell me and i will join you on!
<3 German Spy (pen name for this blog! if you join you have to make one up to!)

4 comments: