Monday, February 25, 2013

Fairies of Wonderland

        Fairies of       
     Wonderland
    
 By Meredith Hanson

Chapter 1 (Lizz)

Guys!Guys!"I yelled as I raced through the trees and branches."Guys did you hear?" I asked when I got to my friends.
"Wh-"....
"Did you get the invitation?" I interrupted.
"What inva-"
"Oh, I'm so excited! I love-"
"We won't know what your talking about
UNLESS you TELL US! " Sarah the Present Fairy said firmly.
"Sorry." I apologized.
"Well we forgive you. Now can you tell us what your talking about?" asked Sarah.
"Well...Okay..I was checking my mail. And Mary (the Messenger Fairy) comes racing by me, yelling,"GET UP! GET UP! And check your mail! Oh, Red, how exciting!"
"Usually when Mary says 'Oh,...Red! It means we got a letter from Queen Kayla. So I checked my mail. And sure enough there was a letter with a red ribbon on it. I had to hold my breath for a minute before I opened the Letter. When I finally opened it, I was so excited that I felt....like carving the Queen (I always feel like carving a Royal person when I'm excited.)"

"You know that always sounds so weird when you talk that way about your carving ability." Sarah rolled her eyes. 
Lizz laughed, "Alright, I'll try to control myself. Here's what it said..."

                                                                                                                                                                
_______________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                  
DEAR LIZZ                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                               
                           

        You are invited to a party at the Queen's Palace. Here is a list of what I
  want each Fairy to do. There is another piece of paper in this envelope that                             

 will have a list.                                  
                                                                                                
                                                   

                                 Your Dearest Queen Kayla                                       
___________________________________________________________________________                                               
___________________________________________________________________________
         Carmen: Make new dresses for the party.                                      
Cherry: Make a Beautiful cake.                                                
Sarah: Make up new games, in one game whoever wins will get a present.                                                   
Caroline: In another game for whoever wins give them a wish.             
                                                                                                                                                                              Cassy: Make a surprise dinner!!(Meaning make whatever dinner you want).                                                      
Mary: Send invitations around town.
Larisa: Do some of the Fairies hair.                                                
Linzy: Decorate the party room.                                 
Carry: Clean the Kings, Princess's,and my Clothes.                                                  
Trixie: Get every one relaxed for the party(Lizz thinks that is funny).                                                 
Laura: Get a field ready for some of the games.                                                 
Lizz: Make a few statues.                                                    

                                                    
     The party will be at the Queen's Palace.                                                         
     It will be in one week, 6:00pm.
     Hope you Enjoy!                                              
                                                    

                      Love Queen Kayla                                                   
      
                                                                                                                                                                              
___________________________________________________________________________                                                                                
                                            
"Isn't it Exciting!? To think we're going to a party at the Queen's Palace!" I Exclaimed.
"Did someone say 'party' at the Queen's Palace?" Someone's voice rang out.
It was Carmen the Fashion Fairy. She's really a clothes maker she just wears very Fashionable clothes. She annoys me sometimes. She says she wants to be my friend, but then she turns on me. My Best friend 
though, is Laura, the Field worker Fairy."  

No comments:

Post a Comment